Clients can find our office at 73 SW Flagler Ave., Stuart, FL 34994.
We are located in the heart of downtown Stuart, right next door to the Lyric Theatre and across from the Stuart tourist information center. We are just three blocks from the beautiful St. Lucie River and the Riverwalk Stage. Our building is just steps from the Stuart Heritage Museum.
We are also near the area’s major courthouses and municipal buildings. The Martin County Courthouse and the Martin County Clerk’s office are one-third of a mile southeast of our office. City Hall for the City of Stuart is one block northwest of our office. The Martin County Administrative Center is two miles east of our building.
- From the North: Go south on US-1. Turn left on SW Joan Jefferson Way. At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto SW St. Lucie Ave. Continue on SW St. Lucie Ave. to our office near the intersection with SW Flagler Ave.
- From the South: Head north on US-1 to SW Joan Jefferson Way. Turn right onto SW Joan Jefferson Way. Enter the traffic circle and exit onto SW St. Lucie Ave. Follow the road to our office near the intersection with SW Flagler Ave.
- From the East: Take FL-A1A/Ocean Blvd. west to the traffic circle at Colorado Ave. Enter the traffic circle and exit onto SW Flagler Ave. Continue straight to our building.
- From the West: Go east on FL-714. Turn left on FL-76 and continue as it becomes S Colorado Ave. At the end of the road, bear slightly to the left onto S Dixie Highway. Continue to the traffic circle and exit onto SW St. Lucie Ave. Follow the road to our office at SW Flagler Ave.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Stuart, FL
On-street parking is available on SW Flagler Ave., SW St. Lucie Ave., and SW Osceola St. near our office. If you cannot find on-street parking, you can park for free at the Sailfish Circle Park & Ride lot. You can enter this lot from SW Akron Ave. or S Dixie Highway. You can also find free parking near the tourist information center across SW St. Lucie Ave. from our office.
Our office is located near the City Hall stop on the Stuart tram’s Red Route. You can transfer from the Blue Route to the Red Route at the stop on Haney Circle. Trams on both routes also service the Sailfish Circle Park & Ride lot and the Osceola Park & Ride lot if you plan to drive into Stuart before catching the tram.
Top Sights in Stuart
- Stuart Heritage Museum
- Shepard Park
- Sailfish Splash Waterpark
- Roosevelt Bridge
- Poppleton Creek Dog Park
- Flagler Park
- Sandsprit Park
- Halpatiokee Regional Park
- Champions Club at Summerfield
- See All Top Sights
Law Office Hours
We are available 24/7 to take your call!
Our office is available 24/7 for you to schedule a free consultation with an experienced and knowledgeable Stuart personal injury attorney. Our lawyer will listen to your story about your accident and your injuries. We will then have an open and honest discussion about the strengths and any weaknesses in your case. Finally, we will discuss your legal options for recovering fair compensation for your losses.
Old Colorado Inn – Hotel in Stuart
- Quality Inn Downtown Stuart
- Best Western Downtown Stuart
- Days Inn by Wyndham Stuart
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Stuart
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights By Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
At KW Stuart Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyers we focus our practices on personal injury cases. We represent clients injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, slip & fall accidents, cruise ship accidents, and other types of preventable accidents. The firm’s lawyers include a board-certified Civil Trial lawyer. We have been listed among Florida’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Florida’s Rising Stars, and Florida’s Top 40 Under 40.
More than 40 Years of Collective Experience
We have over 40 years of combined experience in personal injury and criminal law. More importantly, we understand how the other side works. We have experience defending insurance companies and we use the knowledge we gained from those cases to anticipate the insurance company’s strategy. Over our careers, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our injured clients. Contact our Stuart office by calling us at (772) 444-7000 to put our experience to work on your injury claim.
What Our Stuart Injury Clients Have To Say About Us
See more of our Google reviews here.